Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, April 05, 2006 @ 4:50 PM
Courtesy.

Okay, since i'll be very nice to you all, i'll post some pictures over here to mark the first day of my blog. Courtesy of Photoshop.


I just don't know how to do borders. Damn, I suck. But we are just so innocent. Notice Terence, the boobs and the.... guy's thing. Too bad he has no balls.


The skeleton in the Biology lab was way too much fun. We posed and played with it until Puan. Nasira practically tore us away from it and made us sit in our places.


Haha. Oh. I should mention it. The photos look blur cause I made it into a "dreamy" effect. I wonder if without the dreamy effect or with the dreamy effect will look better. Comment about it, please. :) I want to know.

Today, there was cross country. We had our break, which, for me, was a cup of teh ais and an egg sandwich which was stale. I am not kidding. Stale. I took a bite and wondered, was it just me, or was it the bread?

I ate half the sandwich before handing it to Hua and she tasted it and she made a face. Then Hua passed the bread to Joan, and Joan took a bite. And Joan made that face too.

The poor piece of sandwich was passed to Kai Sin, over the table, who'd just bought an egg sandwich too, and was feeling doubtful over it. Kai Sin sniffed the piece, and went, "Nothing also..."

"Got lah!" we protested.

Kai Sin sniffed it again.

"Don't have!!!" she insisted again.

"You eat!!" Joan said, and Kai Sin took a bite.

"Normal what," she'd said, after she'd eaten it.

She took another bite. And after a while, she made the face. "Oh my GOD! Ya hor!!"

But her sandwich tasted okay. I don't want to touch another egg sandwich for a long long time. At least not from Sri KL. Stale-bread users!!

The run was kind of okay, better than the years before, but my legs hurt like crazy, my breathing wasn't normal (I suspect that I may be having asthma), and my mouth was as dry as paper.

The busride home was the best part of the run. After you'd have walked this far, finally, air conditioning! Seats! Shade! As I climbed up the bus, I felt as if I was in heaven.

After buying our drinks, Hua and me slowly crawled climbed upstairs and walked toward our classroom. We met Joan, Suzanne and Crystal on the way, and they went downstairs to buy their bottled drinks.

When we were nicely seated in class, chatting to Kai Sin and Ka Peng, this Form 1 guy came over to our doorway, pointed to the saying Ling Kit pasted on the door - "Success is 99% Failure" - , and went, in a loud voice,

"I don't get this thing lah! I don't know what this means! It doesn't make sense!"

I tell you. Doesn't it make sense?! After you try and try and try to succeed in something, you will fail, right? And when you fail, you learn from your mistakes and try again. And after trying so hard, you will succeed. I know I am talking crap here, but it is logical, right?

"Is there a problem with that?" Kai Sin said, and looked at the boy, while we looked at one another.

"No! But I still don't get it!" the boy said.

Hua Yein and I were pretty annoyed. "So? We want to stick what we stick lah! You got a problem ah?" Hua snapped, and the boy went away.

It wasn't the last of him, though.

A minute later, he came back again. He pointed to the same sign. "I still don't get what it means lah!!" This time, I shouted, "Fuck off!", and nearly gave him the finger. He walked away.

AND HE CAME BACK AGAIN!

Stupid obstinate potato.

This time, I stood up, walked over to the door, and went, "We want to write what, we write. Okay? So FUCK OFF!" and slammed the door in his face, and locked it. When I looked up, Puan. Rozita was looking at me with this "look" that she has for girls saying vulgar stuff. Oops.

When we opened the door to let fresh air come in, the boy came back about 5 minutes later. "I still don't get the meaning lah!!!" JUN XIANG CLONE! He's WORSE than Jun Xiang. Annoying asshole. Once I get my hands on you, i'll shove you out the door and slam you against the wall, and hopefully you will bleed to death.

This time, he wanted the chair outside (which was the maid's chair). Wen Liang, in exasperation, went, "TAKE LAH!" then he carried the chair and went away.

Seriously.

Most junior guys are brainless idiots.

And in the bus on the way back to school, this girl sat on Kai Sin's handrest and when she saw Kai Sin sending an SMS on her phone, she took the phone out of Kai Sin's hands, and went, "Ooh! Nice phone!"

If I were Kai Sin, i'd take my phone, and shove it up her ass. I mean, no manners. Never ask properly if she could see her phone, just go snatch the phone like that.

YOUR GRANDFATHER OWNS ALL THE PHONES IN THE WORLD AH?

What is the world turning into these days?