Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, April 07, 2006 @ 11:37 AM
Do good days ever come my way?.

Today, it was a fun and an exceptionally good day for me.

It was a day where I could do work - had the mood to do work - could understand everything teacher said, laughed out loud, and for once I did my tuition homework!

In, like, four months? And the whole of last year?

I feel as if i'm a new Me.

No cockroaches (so far), friends being nice to me, it didn't rain (until I got home from school), and I only accidentally slept once in tuition! ONCE!

Today, when Miss. Shieh relieved our lesson in class because Pn.Dayang didn't come, we played this game called Mafia. It involved a group of people and a very long table. :D

The characters are a doctor, the Mafia, the spy, and the civilians. In one game there may be two doctors, or two mafias, or two spys, or maybe three, if a group is large.

The Mafia's role, is to pick someone to be "killed". The spy has to guess which person is the Mafia. The doctor has to try to "save" the someone who has been picked by the Mafia. If the doctor guesses wrong, the person which has been picked by the Mafia will be "killed".

The game starts with everyone putting their heads on the table and closing their eyes. The gamemaster (Ling Kit) will go around choosing the characters with a tap on the head. Once the players are chosen (they cannot tell out their identities), Ling Kit will call, "Mafia, get up." The Mafia then gets up and picks the person he/she wants to "kill".

Once the Mafia is done, he/she lies down again. Ling Kit then will call the spies. The spies will guess who is the Mafia, and then lie down again. The doctors are then called, then they will pick who to "save". Then, when Ling Kit goes, "Everyone, get up." Everyone has to get up, and then Ling Kit will tell if someone has been killed or not.

If there is a person that has been killed, then that person sits back and watches. And the biggest shock is when Ling Kit calls "Mafia wake up" again, the Mafias are not who you expected to be.

It's a really fun game, and you all should try it. :D

Okay, more camwhoring. Get ready for pictures, everybody!


Terence and Adam Tian Yi were told to act like the skeleton in the box. I don't know why - somehow it involves covering their adams apples. I wonder why, huh, Tian Yi. *winks at Joan*

Ka Peng and Hua Yein posing for the camera. Used this wonderful brush I found on Deviantart. I love you, creator of this brush. It makes my picture look so gorgeous!

Loon Hung and Ka Peng take a glamorous picture. Ka Peng also looks gorgeous in this photo!! Jowen's shy - he doesn't wanna face the camera!

We had to practically squeeze in between each other to get seen for group pictures. It was all worth it though - it looks great with the glow from Photoshop. And i'm not going to teach you how. I might if I am asked on my tag board politely and nicely. :)

This is a very cute picture. It's one of my favourites. Oh, and credits to Hua for all these pictures i'm posting up here. Love you! I just found some angel wing brushes for Photoshop! Absolutely gorgeous!

Sorry, sorry. You can't see the guys' names. From left to right : Andrew, Terence, LingKit, Kevin, Tian Yi. I wonder what's Andrew doing, hmm? Horny captain!! *Sniggers to herself*

It's so opposite of Dereck's personality. The black wings signify his evilness while the angel band just completes the picture. The brushes are gorgeous, aren't they! (No, not you, Dereck. Not you.)

I think I have to wrap it up for now - it's already 8.36 pm and I haven't had my dinner yet. And i'm getting hungry. A girl has to get her beauty sleep after that, too. :D

Have a chocolaticious day tomorrow!

Mwaahh!