Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, November 27, 2006 @ 1:07 PM
Been EggedTagged..

Oh well, it's been a long time since I did one of these anyway.

Part 1: On the Outside
Name: Winnie
Birthdate: October 27th
Current status: Living in hell.
Eye color: Dark brown.
Hair Color: Black (and a little brown, if you see my hair under the sun.)
Righty of Left: Righty.
Zodiac: Scorpio.

Part 2: On the Inside
Your heritage: Chinese
Your fear: Cockroaches, insects, ghosts, dying, puking, being in seriously crowded places...
Your weaknesses: Haagen Dazs Coffee ice cream. Wave a tub in front of me, and you're forgiven.
Your perfect pizza: Uh... aloha chicken thin crust from Domino's? I think so. Don't really like pizza.

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: What's the result of Man Utd's match against Chelsea? (1-1!!!! )
Your bedtime: 10-12 pm (depends on what time Dad chooses to scream at me.)
Your most missed memory: Being in class, fooling around. (and making fun of Shanta.)

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Both la
McD or Burger King: Burger King... definitely!! Chicken Royale!!!! (mouth waters..)
Single or Group Dates: Group? I dunno.. Never been on a date before.
Adidas or Nike: Nike.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Nestea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!
Cappucino or Coffee: Coffee. (preferably from Starbucks.)

Part 5: Do You...
Smoke: Smoking is bad for you. It really doesn't make you look "cool" you know.
Curse: Well... I curse all the time. *whistles* Like, for every sentence I say, (but I control myself, honest!!!) eg. "What's the fucking time ?"

Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: A sip. (Blech.)
Gone to the mall: Nooooo! I'm DEPRIVED of shopping!!!
Been on stage: Yeah, to receive my folder at Graduation. (tripped, too.)
Eaten sushi: Yeap. Day before yesterday.
Dyed your hair: No. I want to.

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: Ew, no. (But it should be fun seeing the guys play this. LOL!)
Changed who you were to fit in: No

Part 8
Age you're hoping to be married: No idea.

Part 9: In a Guy (or Girl, if you're a guy)
Best Eye Color: BLUE!!! Sky blue or Navy blue!!!
Hair Color: Dark haired
Short or Long Hair: Hair that falls into his eyes and he has to brush it away all the time.

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago: ran downstairs
1 hour ago: TV
4.5 hours ago: Asleep
1 month ago: My birthday : out with friends in mid valley.
1 year ago: Out with friends somewhere

Part 11: Finish the Sentence
I love: him.
I feel: hungry.
I hate: him.
I hide: my anger.
I miss: my friends.
I need: Haagen Dazs!

Part 12: Tag 6 People (xtended it)
Boonie
Beanie
Hoho
Rence
Blade
Bian-tai Lupin Ber