Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, November 05, 2006 @ 8:07 PM
Graduation Day : (Minus Pictures) It's Just The Beginning..

Showed up at Sheraton with Joan and Hua Yein.

Once we entered the shiny glass double doors, we saw Ling Kit, Terence, Wen Liang and Tian Yi all waiting for us.

Didn't laugh at Terence's waiter suit, because i'd imagined something worse.

Everyone thought I looked different in my dress (and eye makeup, courtesy of Jean and Wun).

Snapped lots and lots of photos!!!!!

For us Gammalians, graduation is not the end. It's a new beginning. Our friendship will go on for ever and ever!!!!!

As unbelievable as it sounds, we'll hold meetings once a week at Starbucks or Coffee Bean (being broke is so not an excuse), and catch up on one another. DON'T BE A STRANGER, EH?

Oh well. Hugged everybody yesterday. Haha. Felt like crying, but I didn't. I wonder if i'm just plain cold hearted.

Oh. PUAN CHANDRA SCREWED UP OUR MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATION!! SHE DESERVES TO DIE AND ROT IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.

Well, good luck to one and all in your SPM examinations!!!

All my luck!! (And wish me luck too!!!) Lots and lots of kisses!!!!