Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, September 29, 2006 @ 1:58 PM
Photoshop Is Addictive..

Created a new header!!!

I knoww the rounded border on the right side is still cacat, I will repair that A.S.A.P. For now, I am too lazy. :)

Snapped this on the way to school yesterday morning. It's rare, seeing a sunrise like this. It reminds me of the first few lines of Howie Day's song, Collide.

"The dawn is breaking....; A light, shining through...."


Chicken hair.


What we had for dinner yesterday! Yummy.


Khing jiejie bought this cake for mom on her birthday (Sept 6) . It was completely made out of layers and layers of jelly + mango juice.

Andrew bein siao. Caked by Ling Kit.