Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, September 09, 2006 @ 2:10 PM
Happy Happy Joy Joy.

In a few hours' time, I shall be sitting around a table, eating barbequed meat and fishballs, enjoying some company! :D

Not only that am I happy for, but ... someone GREAT AND SPECIAL AND CLOSE TO MY HEART is coming to Malaysia from good ol' Manchester!!

MANCHESTER UNITED WILL BE COMING TO MALAYSIA!!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Still don't get it yet why am I so excited about Manchester United when I am a girl ; and yes, am not THAT fanatic about the whole team?

Well here :-
Manchester United = Footballers = CRISTIANO RONALDO! *ding*
:D GOING TO SEE HIM LALALALA!

Was super duper happy when I read today's The Star newspaper.

After that I instantly went to my room and informed my friends. Only Dereck (also another Man U fan) replied. (Others probably think i'm crazy, but still...)

Time to celebrate over a nice big glass of sour plum juice!!! (don't know how to type it out in chinese). But it's pronounced as "Kat zai shit mui." - LOL - which Talipon has to offer.

Lots of love, I need to go do some shit. <3