Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 12:06 PM
Gonna be chilling at Genting!.

Going to Genting!!!
It's only for two days and one night, but I so want to take a good refreshing break from my Chemistry.

These are the things i'm planning to bring :-
  • i-Pod (headphones are broken, though)
  • Lord Of The Rings, Volumes 2 and 3
  • 1 pair of long pants
  • 2 shirts
  • Underwear
  • Camera! (HOLY CHEESE! I FORGOT TO CHARGE IT!)
  • Phone
  • 1 big shirt for bed
  • 1 pair shorts for bed
  • Biology Reference book
  • Biology workbook
Dang.
My back is SO going to hurt.

Need :-
  • Headphones for i-Pod
  • Hoodie
I promise; lots of pictures when I get back!!!!