Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, August 17, 2006 @ 10:12 PM
Free Day.

Today we all were like, damn unlucky.
Especially me.

I was sitting in first period class, which was English, when Mrs.SC started scolding everybody within her sight.
She aimed it at me and Suzanne.

SC: So, Winnie, you think I always give you praises so you don't need to do my work, huh?
Me: *Whatthefark!?* =_="" Nooo!

I don't need your stupid praises, woman. I never asked for them in the first place. Your so called "praises" mean nothing to me.
You're so bious that you only give extra marks to those who can write well.
What a fucking slut.

I created a song about her while sitting through Maths.

I sort of modified the song I created last year about Wtan, but I regret that I ever did create one about her.
Wtan is an angel compared to SC.

(Sing to the rhyme of Jingle Bells)
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
SC died today..
So much fun, to see her fall
Cos we pushed her down the stairs, yay!
Jingle bells, jingle bells,
SC died today,
So much fun to see her fall,
Down the stairs today~
There the coffin goes
Through the black gates
Into the stupid hole in the ground
In it we threw grenades, BOOM
Jingle bells, jingle bells,
SC died today
so much fun to see her die
Cos we threw in some grenades, yay
Jingle bells jingle bells
SC died today
so much fun to see her die
and to hell she goes awayyy~
It doesn't rhyme, but whatever.
Parodies are fun.
Oh yeah.
We pissed Pn.R off again.
It wasn't like, entirely our fault.
Ling Kit, Dereck and gang were trying to wax their legs with duct tape.
Before we all knew it, it was a replay of last Wednesday.
Hell.
Tomorrow we're going to spend the whole day in the AUDITORIUMMMM!!!!!!!
Updates later!