Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, August 15, 2006 @ 7:41 PM
Something I Got From The Cahzens' Blog.

AWESOME PPL I WOULD WANNA MEET
  • Cristiano Ronaldo (preferably in a suit, otherwise just himself would be fine)
  • Wentworth Miller
  • Orlando Bloom (in full Legolas costume :D)
  • Trent Ford
  • Joey Zehr (drummer from The Click Five)
  • Adam Alexander Wong - HOW COULD I FORGET!??!?!

THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT

  • My phone
  • The computer
  • The internet
  • Teh ais (dunno what am I to do after leaving SRIKL - dad refuses to make me teh ais, and refuses to let me try to make teh ais, going, "No, Ah Nie, tea is not good for you, you know? You see lah, everytime you got that thing at that time of the month you always get stomach pain, pain until like what nia. No, i'm not making you tea.")
  • The TV
  • Food

I WISH I COULD

  • fast forward to December the 5th (look at the curricular calendar, and you will know why)
  • kill Mrs.SC for the sake of all Guavalians
  • stop all the people who are causing others to, quote SC, "live in poverty", end quote.
  • tell Mdm.B to get a Wonderbra - it has to be custom made -_-"
  • go to Canada and find Adam Alexander Wong
  • go to Beijing in 2008 and cheer all Canadian gymnasts on - and will try not to get stabbed by diehard Ng Shu Wai supporters...

I WANT

  • to go shopping for short pants!! (only have 1 pair - boardshorts)
  • to meet Kenny Sia !
  • The Two Towers and The Return Of The King, by J.R.R Tolkien (currently hooked sial on The Fellowship Of The Ring, going to finish it by tomorrow/Thursday/Friday)
  • to LVL UP IN MAPLE, DAMNIT! SELFISH ASSHOLES, CAN'T YOU BORROW ME YOUR SPOT FOR JUST FIVE MINUTES?!?! I'VE ONLY GOT 2.80% LEFT TO GO, AND I CAN LVL FASTER THAN YOU ANYWAY, EVEN THOUGH I WAS AT 0%!!)
  • to eat Italian food - it's been AGES since I last ate anything Western. =_=
  • to kick *******'s ass and tell him/her that he/she is very very annoying!!!

SONGS THAT I THINK ARE AWESOME

  • Let Love In - Goo Goo Dolls
  • Stay With You - Goo Goo Dolls
  • Dirty Vegas - INXS
  • Kiss Goodbye - Wang Lee Hom
  • Collide - Howie Day
  • Hanging By A Moment - Lifehouse

HOW I SEE MYSELF IN 10 YEARS

  • Lets see. At 26 years old? ... No clue. Lets see what the future brings :)

RANDOM FACTS

  • i like dark chocolate - not too much cocoa in it, though (Dad's crazy - he loves dark chocolate with at least 75% of cocoa content in it)
  • i dreamt about the Lord Of The Rings recently when I started reading the Fellowship on Saturday ; I walked beside Gimli, and we were somehow walking towards this little modern house in the distance. Gimli evolved into Legolas and then after a while, Legolas turned into Michael Scolfield. =_="
  • i'm attracted to guys who have an intense stare, looks gorgeous, has wonderful, captivating eyes, and has a deep husky voice. XD ~ Gosh, I just described Wentworth Miller o_o
  • i get freaked out whenever I pass fish tanks / aquariums with big fish in them. For example ; the bowling alley entrance in Sunway Pyramid. *shudder*
  • i hate SPM, and the asshole who suggested its existence in the first place.
  • i tend to get emo at people I don't like (eg.Kevin) at most unexpected times. (i try to be nice, but i can't help it, it's just me.)