Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, August 01, 2006 @ 6:33 PM
Dreams..

I thought today was going to be a good day.

In fact, this morning, I was feeling rather eager to study, and actually get some sense in my head. My BM results were not disappointing : 56% overall. I was expecting something lower, because the other day, Pn.F came in for a relief class and she told us that the whole of 5A had failed except for three people, and their marks weren't pretty either.

I thought I was going to get lower than that, really I was. I was practically hyperventilating in my seat when she called out names and handed out test results.

S came back from her seat and pointed to H.

S: What you get?
H: Bad lor. *Tells marks* You?
S: YES! I BEAT YOU!

....

Like, what the flying fuck?

I mean, as a close friend, you're supposed to comfort them if they get lower than you, or at least show the tiniest form of sympathy.

But, CHEERING? Hello?! Can't you see that she's unhappy with her marks?

Yes, I am a sensitive person, and I care about my marks.

I didn't want to get involved, so I secretly hoped that I got higher than her.

When I got my paper I looked : 56 marks!

So I sweetly asked :

Me : How much did you get, S?
S : Huh? Oh .. 54.
Me: Oh. * Secretly jumps for joy*
S: You le?
Me: Oh. Around the same lor. *Snigger*

Wahaha. Mini triumph.

Accounts ... 58/80 *big grin* I am satisfied.

Well, my Chemistry marks aren't pretty.

I regret it like hell ; should have dropped Chem and Physics instead of Physics only. People keep saying, "Chem is important! Everything also important!!"

What the hell does Mass Communication have to do with Chem!?

To count the number of love ions in the chemical reaction between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie?

Or to count the number of sperm molecules Bryanboy has down his derriere?

No, I don't think so.

When I become the best journalist in the world, during my ceremony, this is my ideal speech.

I may be the Best Journalist In The World, according to the * enter association or whatever Record Book company here*, but in my younger years, I used to fail my Chemistry.

*pause to hear the loud gasps from my adoring readers*

Yes. I used to fail my Chemistry. But now, I am the best in the world, and I am proud to say this : I was never good in Chemistry.

And yet, I can be what I am today.

Ladies and gentlemen.

My friend and former classmate, A, heartily agrees with me, and right now he is playing in Real Madrid, and is said to be the reincarnation of David Beckham!!!


:D

A woman can dream, can't she.

And I will achieve that dream.

You just wait. You just wait.

p/s : For the meantime, Andrew, we can go jump off a cliff.