Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, July 25, 2006 @ 8:41 AM
Scared Shitless..

I'm damn scared about my Sejarah and Chemistry exams.

I bet, without the help of my (possibly good) coursework marks, I think I only got around 1 mark over 80.

I thought i'd got it for Sejarah. I was so damn confident *overconfident* that only most of Form 5 would come out and most of it would be like, chapter 4, and about the stupid Malaysian Union shit.

But nooo~ They had to go ask about the stupid Khalifah *sorry to Islam readers, if I ever have Islam readers* chapters which I didn't study. Damn, man.

How was I supposed to know that Zimmi was like, orang bukan Islam yang bla bla bla yadda yadda yadda instead of orang asli? * hides head in shame * I bet En.Abu will laugh like hell when he reads my paper.

My tembaking skills have to be boosted up again -_-"

Damn scared when my mom sees my report card.

Anyway, the others in class are doing their Physics examinations now *sniggers* good luck to them! Me, Huai and Terence are rotting in the library, using the computers.

I'm not even sure if we're allowed to be here o_o

Anyway, a senior assistant just came in, and I won't want to risk him reading this post :)

So, signing off, and going to *innocently* study my accounts, see you till later!

p/s : ONE DAY TILL EXAM FINISH!

-------*updates*---------

I'm scared shitless about Accounts too -_-"
And no it's not easy.

p/s: I can hear Terence coming everytime because he has bells attatched to his wallet which is in his pocket -_-"

p/p/s: He has no aura which he claims he has.

-----*end of update*---