Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, July 17, 2006 @ 9:52 PM
Drama Drama in 5 Gamma!!.

Thank God, my layout is back.

Our famous, favorite neighborhood English teacher threw one of her usual, "I really don't know what's wrong with your class ah" tantrums today. Usual. But then this thing suddenly took a sharp turn when Hua went, "What's wrong?". Pn.S exploded, and exclaimed, "YOU! YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WHAT'S WRONG!"

Whoa.

Calm down, bitch.

She admitted, right in front of everyone , that she wholeheartedly hates Hua, and admitted that Hua doesn't exist in her world.

Brutal.

Then, thank God, when she was (we suspected) about to throw another tantrum, Mr. Chew, our principal came in. He was holding a brown manila file against his chest, and clipped inside it was a ruler and a long rotan.

We all instantly shut up, and Pn.S put on one of her fake, i-am-the-perfect-unrotten-English-teacher-you-expect-me-to-be smiles, and sat her big ass down on her teacher's chair, and smile and nodded and grinned at everything the headmaster said.

-_-. I hate her.

Anyway, before I go...


Gonna find a better picture to make my mark on the pictures. I look hideous in that one. *Sniffs*

Oh. Shoes. Pretty shoes! From left to right, Hua's, mine and Bone's.

Tata now!