Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, July 03, 2006 @ 10:47 PM
Monday..

Approximately 2 weeks to exam? Or more than that?

I'm so busted. Still acting as if exam is nowhere near.

Trials are, like, end of September. Scary. And to think I don't know a shit about Chem either.

Well, today in assembly, the English Week started, but then not much of an opening ceremony. Julian just came up and announced some shit bout the events that were going on that week and to call the principal up to do his speech.

Overall, he sounded like a cow dying.

Anyway, Lim was her usual bitchy self this morning. Lucky she didn't make a crude remark bout my tie -_- . I don't know how to tie it, okay? If I pull up any more my tie is gonna be like, shorter than my shirt.

Gonna look like a dork then.

Stoned through BM. Junaidah wanted us to finish up our Rumusan - didn't care less. Tried to do the Novel question bout Hilmi and all, though. Couldn't get anything.

Abu Hassan is such a MOTHERFUCKER.

He always makes remarks when girls talk to guys. For example. Let's say I talk to Andrew or Dereck. He'll go , "OHHH! ! WINNIE!! KAMU SUKA DIA KE!!!?!" ... Every single lesson. Eh, hello, old man. You're worse than primary school students you know.

Then today, he was making a remark about Kai Sin and Dereck , who, in my opinion, are perfect for each other. Abu was like, "OHHH! KAISIN DENGAN DERECK GIRLFREN BOYFREN YA?!?" I was in the middle of a perfectly long question, thank you very much, and HIS VOICE WAS LIKE CHALK SCRATCHING ON A BLACKBOARD.

So I went, "EH, DON'T BE SO CHILDISH LAH, CIKGU!! " Then resumed to do my work.

THEN DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID?

... I DIDN'T EXPECT ANY OF IT.

He went ," OHHH! WINNIE JEALOUS KAT KAISIN DENGAN DERECK, KE?!!?!"

Then everyone laughed at me. "HORRR! WINNIE!! HORRR!!!!"

... Eh, puhleeze lah. There's no way I could like someone like this okay.


Someone who is a great friend, but comes back all smelly and sweaty after lunch, dripping wet, and burps (probably farts, too) loudly in class.

He's very perasan.

So I hope he doesn't perasan when En. Abu said that I liked him, okay. I will NEVER like someone like him. No offense, lah. But Dereck's a great friend. :)

Updates me on world cup match results every morning. :D . Fellow Portugal and Man. Utd. fan. Hehe.

DOWN WITH FAT, SMELLY, ABU HASSAN!!!

Will post his picture up here one day so that you can all scoff at his ugliness. He's even uglier than Terence . (Just kidding, but he's close.)

Well, signing off, then.

Nighty night.

Pictures soon, I promise! (As soon as I get my other monitor back. )