Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, June 25, 2006 @ 10:05 PM
* GASP * ZAC EFRON !!!.

Just finished watching High School Musical starring Zac Efron as Troy Bolton!! He's damn cute lar.

:D :D :D :D

Never noticed him before. But he has great hair, great eyes, great body, great voice. :D Practically great everything. The girl starring opposite him as Gabriela Montez also very pretty * glares * but he's so hot. Everyone wants him :D

Overall, the show was that kind of show like, very Hillary Duff-ish, about school, about where you're supposed to be, bla bla bla, but this one had music in it. Very good music. Damn nice man, all their voices. The blonde girl who stars in The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody was in it too. She sang damn well. Gabriela was better.

But Zac beat them all. MUAHAHAHAHAHAA.


This... (in this picture his smile very the weird. o_o )

WaHAHaHahHAHahHA.


And this... (yesss :D... I LOVE THIS PHOTO )

I want pics of him with his shirt off. Or wearing his singlet. HEHE. Then my page gonna catch fire. Then i'll have to redo my whole blog but it's worth it.

Watdafark. Lameness -_-"

Eh. Shit. This pretty much confirms that I like guys with floppy, long hair.

Justin Long.
Zac Efron.
Ashley Parker Angel (this one... another hottie wahahahaa)
Ryan Cabrera.
Howie Day.
-_-" Do I need to list out more?
Orlando Bloom - but I preferred it when he'd had short hair.
Rain.

Whatever.

Gah. I like guys with long hair. :D

There is going to be a sequel to HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!! :D

YAY!!!

Out next year!!

I wanna watch Summerland. Donno where to get it. *Sighs in frustration*. Kay, nidda go take a shower now if I want to catch England's match. :D

England are going to rule!

And .. (stupid farking time diff) at 3 AM is Portugal's match!!! GODDAMNNIT! DAMN CONVENIENT TIMING, CAN! IF I WANNA CATCH CRISTIANO RONALDO FOR POSSIBLY THE LAST TIME CANNOT ALSO! STUPID DUTCHES. IF YOU'RE GOING TO BEAT PORTUGAL, YOU WILL BURN IN HELLL! MUAHAHAHA.

Go Cristiano Ronaldo!!!! :D Score a goal or two!! :D

Go PORTUGAL!! Go Deco! Go Maniche!! Go Pauleta!! Go whoeverdafark is in Portugal!!!

;D