Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, June 19, 2006 @ 10:05 PM
More to come?.

Lets cross our fingers and hope that Spain will sort of drop out of the 16 finalists. there will be a better outcome to the match.

Hehe.

And.. more 5 Gamma drama! (Gee, that rhymes o_o)

Dereck was telling us that he *censored* and made us all laugh until we nearly wanna go pangsai.

This was the reaction of the Gamma students, captured by the one and only's Nokia 3250.


Ling Kit - was laughing so hard, his whole face turned a shade of deep pink.
Ka Peng - had to stop doing her work and laughed out loud.

and..

Kai Sin?

Well...


Laugh until cannot laugh anymore. HAHAHAHAHA. - lameness. Shit, I think I caught some from here or I was always lame o_o.

Today's post seems very lame. o_o.. I think I have lost my blogging sense. 0_o


Joan when she's calm... (even while Terence is laughing maniacally beside her)....

And TODAY, ON THE 19TH OF JUNE, 2006, SHE MADE A RECORD ! THE FIRST DAY SHE NEVER EVER SLEPT IN SCHOOL!!!! THIS ONLY COMES ONCE IN A LIFETIME, PEOPLE!!

*enters it in the Gamma book of records*


Here she is at her normal, psycho, sampat, funny, self. Fighting with Ling Kit and Tian Yi. LOL.

Congratulations, Joan. :P

I feel so tired and sleepy now, and I need to pee. Now, if you excuse me.

I've got LISAN tomorrow, motherfucker.

Cross your fingers and wish me luck!