Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, June 15, 2006 @ 7:43 PM
Superfarking long post =).

I hope.

Ate bak-kut-teh this morning. Claypot one. The shop we went to was near Metropolitan College, near the BP petrol station. It's quite a small shop, but it serves a scrumptious bak-kut-teh if you ask me. I've hardly seen other customers other than us when we go in.

The uncle's face lit up as soon as we walked in. I think he long time already never see customer. LOL. Come on, people. Give him some business. I know you won't regret it. It is scrumptious! For foo-chuk lovers, he'll give you plenty. *Licks lips*

All the other coffee shops, where we usually have our breakfast, were closed, with this red-and-white striped tape over it. You know, the ones like you usually see in CSI? (Only it isn't yellow?)... Yeah. Donno why. EVERY coffee shop. In Subang Jaya.

OI! I WANT MY WANTAN MEE LAR!

Have to settle with bak kut teh for this week. Not complaining.

A huge thank you to Kai Sin and Hua Yein who took the time to stay up until 3.30 am to do the class magazine deco!! It looks better than I imagined it would be.

Me and Terence helped do the last page! :P (Although it only involved sticking and pasting. Oh well.)


Joan modeling the third page! Nice hor nice hor. As you can see, most of the pics I already posted up here. :) (If you go back to my April archive.)

My quote was like this.

CRISTIANO RONALDO IS SO HOT! .. 5 GAMMA ROCKS TOO!


Haha.

Damn nice, can. Kai and Hua design until damn pro looking. I'll be keeping the magazine when I get it FOREVER.

The front page. The blank page was for the title - 5 Gamma. Andrew got pretty upset over the last middle pic (between the two girls wearing hats) ... ... in a obscene pose... Andrew wanted the other version of it. But then Kaisin stuck it already. Sorry, Andrew. :(

I'm, like, damn hungry. (Runs downstairs to find spinach - yuck! - and fried fish - double YUCK! - below the food cover. Opens the fridge and finds a plate of CUCUMBERS! .. No wait. It's zucchini. But whatever.. Yummy . )

WTF. Blogger isn't loading any more of my pics!!! AGAIN! ... After the 2nd pic SURE WONT LOAD ONE.

DAMN CACATED.

Since I can't entertain you guys with any more pictures, due to the stupid fault of Blogger, i'll put the quotes here from just now... :)

And, you can tell me which one you like best, then i'll ask Mr.T to make a header out of it! In Pink! Brilliant! :D

  • Joan's quote (I have a feeling this is going to be the most popular. )

DON'T bend it like Beckham, FLICK IT LIKE ADAM!


Dam syok. The creator of the most famous quote this year. :P
  • Hua's quote

I will miss you all bangers and blowers ^_^


That's ... .... a long story. Haha.
  • Drew's quote

This is just the beginning. GL HF! - An3h -


  • Terence's quote

Life's a wave. Don't wipe out! - Mr.T - =3


  • Dereck's quote

I don't want to write! Cos I don't wanna leave school!! =(


  • Sylvia's quote

Frens will never be forgotten.


  • Kaisin's quote

THANX FOR BLOWING UP MY LIFE!


Also a long story. We'd never be as close as now if not for the word "blow." More on that later in the year.
  • Tian Yi's (Adam's) quote

I will never forget all my frens in this school.


  • Yee Lin's quote

Frens like you deserve a big space in my heart! (Wah.. kam touching geh.. LOL)


  • Lynette's quote

I love my class forever!


  • Eric's quote

Lala Chai FOREVER!


  • Ka Peng's quote (our beloved monitor!!)

Nicholas Tze is my hubby! I will love him and 5G forever!


  • Suzanne's quote

I WILL NEVA4GET YOU GUYS!


  • Loon Hung's quote

CHICKEN HEAD!!


  • Jo Wen's quote

My gold tooth ban me from speaking.


  • Kevin's quote

What has passed is gone but it will oways be remembered


  • Wenliang's quote

God be with you till we meet again.


  • Lingkit's quote

Immature is just a must. - then kena block by someone's hand.. i can't read it. anyone can tell me?


Yeah. I guess this is all. :)

Mom is getting mad at me.

Need to go!

GOOD LUCK TO KAISIN, YEELIN AND KAPENG TOMORROW FOR OUR DEBATE AGAINST BETA! BEAT THEM FLAT ! YOU GUYS CAN DO IT! WE'LL BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!