Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, June 14, 2006 @ 11:33 PM
Guys.

Just finished watching I Not Stupid Too. Wah. Damn touching story.

Made me cry at the ending. o_o

I like Shawn Lee, the guy who starred as Tom :D

He damn emotional. In a good way.

And he plays basketball!!! *Makes up for his good physique.* Hehe.


The one on the left is Shawn. The one on the right is Joshua. Not bad also. But Shawn cuter.

Joshua like, his forhead very..... dono how explain. But there's just SOMETHING wrong with his hair. The more I stare at it, the more I find something weird with it.

Very little pics with ONLY Shawn in it. -_-" Joshua got a lot. WTF.

Fine. I'll stick to ogling this one picture, then. I'll Photoshop Joshua's face out. Sorry, Joshua. :P

Now, this next guy, in the next picture, is worth ogling. :P


Agree? All agree?

CRISTIANO RONALDO IS HAWT!

GO PORTUGAL! GO ENGLAND! CRISTIANO RONALDO -17- PORTUGAL!