Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, June 09, 2006 @ 3:01 PM
Better Now..

I'm a teeny bit better now.

Yeah.
Fuck, Wilson, i've had enough.Enough of "Eh, don't put my name or don't write about me on your blog ah.. if not i make another blog about you!" shit. I don't fucking care. Go and put pictures of my underwear or how I talk in a mushy voice to my dog online. I don't fucking care. I don't care if you say i'm useless and I don't know a shit about anything. I don't fucking care if you tell the world i'm afraid of even the mosquito racket. BECAUSE I DON'T CARE. AND YOU'RE THE WORST, FUCKING, BROTHER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. And I absolutely HATE the way you put down my friends. Like yours are so great.My pet-brothers are better than you. Way better. So go fuck yourself over it, asshole. And the way you say i'm "yong-sui", I don't care, because i'm a girl, bitch, and almost every girl is vain. EVERY GIRL.But you? You're so fucking vain. "Eh, do you think I have muscles?" or "Eh, do you think I have pecs?"..
But i'll give you guys just one tiny little hint.

They're not related to me in any way. I'm sorry if I made you guys think they were you. But they aren't.

I've never told anyone from school about them, though. No one, not even my closest friends, like Bone, Hua and Lyn know 'bout em. Yeah, guess it's time that I have to start telling. If not i'll go crazy.

They're not family. And they never will be.

They're just plain, ordinary, so-called "friends".

Sorry if I made anyone else think it was them.

Anyway.

Eldest aunt and uncle are here. My brother just transferred his stuff to my room, and he put it on the bed.


PLEASE LAH. GET A LIFE.

It's hard not to write things about you, cos' every single fucking problem starts from you, little brother.

SO FUCK OFF, AND DON'T READ MY BLOG. GO FUCKING PLAY YOUR STUPID FOOTBALL GAME OR YOUR MINICLIP OR YOUR STUPID SUDOKU (ruining the Garfield comic strip in the process)!

Cos I don't give a rat's squiggly ass.

Nope. Nuh-uh. My world doesn't revolve around your stupid threats.

And I don't care, i'm moving the monitor back to my original computer, right where it belongs. It's been too long. Too long.

Gonna go off to tuition soon, then come home, eat dinner, then another round of tuition.

Then I can look forward to my outing with Bunny, Bean, Ning, Bone, Hoho and Hua tomorrow. We're gonna go to Sunway Pyramid then off to Talipon :) Yep, yep.
So see you, maybe tonight!

* I'm maybe changing skins again. Hehe.