Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, June 06, 2006 @ 12:12 AM
Damn you, Streamyx..

I hate you, Streamyx.

Damn, do I freaking hate every single fucking inch... well, not inch, kilobyte or megabyte or whatever-the-fuck-byte you send over to me.

Damn, DO YOU FUCKERS EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT SENDING A NOTICE TO LET US KNOW THAT YOU WERE DOING MAINTENANCE FOR FIVE FREAKING DAYS IN OUR AREA? HUH?

DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THOSE OF US WHO DEPEND ON THE FREAKING INTERNET TO SURVIVE OUT HERE?

DID YOU KNOW THAT MY BRAIN NEARLY GOT FRIED AND ROTTED AND EATEN BY INSECTS FROM SITTING THERE AND JUST DOING NOTHING AND STARING AIMLESSLY AT THE TV?

And watching too much MTV? (But I don't really mind that.)

But damn you, Streamyx.

Because of your fucking maintenance, I missed my friend's freaking birthday.

Because of you.

I missed it.

How the hell did I know he sent me an e-vite!?

Huh?!

AND BECAUSE OF THAT, I MISSED A PARTY!

DO YOU KNOW HOW CRUCIAL IT IS?!?!?

A PARTY, MAN! A PARTY!

THE FIRST, AND PROBABLY THE LAST PARTY OF THE HOLIDAYS!

Damn. Because of you i've been stuck at home for four fucking days, thinking, wishing, and PRAYING the freaking LED on the stupid modem would light up.

And well, thirty minutes before, I was staring at that stupid LED, and I was wishing and wishing that it would light up, and whaddaya know, it lit up! DING!

...

Goddamn you, Streamyx. =_=

That's it. One more time and i'm switching to Webbit.