Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, May 30, 2006 @ 11:34 AM
Dong Bang Shin Ki!!!.

I JUST FOUND A VERY AMAZING DISCOVERY!

*GASP*

I have found a very cute boyband!!!

Who dance and sing and have floppy hair!!

And one or two of them are pretty, but who cares -

THE BEST THING IS....

They're not Japanese!!!!! They're Korean!!



Yep :)

Meet Dong Bang Shin Ki!

Took that pic from some random stalker blogger who'll prolly not visit my blog anyway.

I like the first one from the left, and the third one :D

The others can all go screw themselves MUAHAHAHAHA

Kidding. ^_^

Ooh Ooh...

Just found this video!



I like the guy who went, "HELLO?" ... I think he's the first one :D

EEEE.. Cant find any thing online :(