Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, May 23, 2006 @ 10:07 PM
A Break.

I get a whole day off from school and exams tomorrow!

I dropped Physics, muahahahahaha.

I can laze around and relax and get up late tomorrow morning!

My deepest condolences to Huai and Kaisin cos' they weren't allowed to drop Physics any more. Deadline :(

Told you guys to think carefully.. Now only regret..

And tomorrow I can prepare my Teachers' Day presents!

Bought three photo frames. Wish I could've bought more, but then ... one photo frame is like 8 bucks you know...

Gonna give em' to Pn.Z, Pn.S and Pn.D (whom I also owe a birthday present).

I'm gonna put our pictures inside so they can remember the famous us :D

Just kidding, Terence and Kevin. And yes, I did darken your skin colours by using brushes. :)

Anyway, my Teachers' Day present is gonna be a huge success.

I can feel it :)

Printing one of the photos i'm gonna use now. :)

..... O... Kay..

THAT didn't turn out well.

Shit.