Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, May 17, 2006 @ 5:17 PM
Speedos and Bikinis.

This day is a better day, compared to yesterday.

The first exam (Prinsip Akaun 1) was screwed up :) , but... well, I don't know why, but I don't freaking care any more.

I'll just cross my fingers and pray that Mom and Dad won't have heart attacks when they see my report card.

For my English Essay (which I kind of enjoyed doing), I wrote about the second topic, which was "Someone whom I admire in my life".

I wrote about dad.

I put in lots of spanking great adjectives and quirky quotes. I bet that will make the BFB happy.

Smile , Pn.Sanizah! :)

She rules ! Best Chem teacher I ever had :D . Note the cute plastic spectacles :P

Over and out,

Bluey

p/s: As much as the boys of 5 Gamma would like to see the girls in bikinis, i'd like to see them in their Speedos. ( Eh, Kevin... I somehow always KNEW you'd have nothing there !) *Giggles to self*