Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, May 27, 2006 @ 12:30 AM
Happy Teachers Day.

First and foremost, before I start this post about my day, I wanna wish all my teachers a Happy Teachers' Day!

Minus the BFB of course .

:)

Anyway...

Pn.Dayang loved my present ! *Big satisfied grin*

But she said her picture wasn't nice .

She said the message on it was very touching. :D

Today, woke up and played Maple, then updated about my below post...

Don't wanna go back there again.

Went shopping with Mom and Wilson. 1 Utama.

Haven't gone there in days. Weeks. Fortnights. Months. Years. Decades. Centuries.

I felt like I was in heaven.....

.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay, i'll cut the crap.

When we stepped off the elevator from the carpark floor, it was Wilson's turn to feel like he was in heaven.

A huge Nike Joga Bonita (is it how that is spelt?) futsal court.. No. Scratch that, make it two - was set up at the centre court, for under 15 and under 18 guys to go play, two games at a time.

HEADS UP, ANDREW, DERECK! YOUR CHANCE TO PLAY IN PUBLIC!

Walked to Italliannies to have lunch first.

We walked into the restaurant, my buttons on my pants clinking noisily against my body as I walked. Everyone stared at us odd three - a short, motherly woman leading the way into the restaurant as a black, tall, one board-short and nice tee clad boy and one weird-mismatched-baggy-pants girl followed behind her.

Man, the waiters and waitresses were so friendly.

They smiled at us as we were ushered to our table.

We paying them MONEY mah! Ka ching!

We were given a nice little table at the back, and the guy served us free bread and to be dipped in this weird vinegar-and-olive-oil thing. Yummy.

The waitress came to take our orders.

And I expected her to stand, like any other waitress would, and wait politely, offering any comments on food, or drink, or try to manipulate us by enticing us to order some really expensive but tastes like bile shit, but NOOO!..

DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID?

She whipped out her order pad, and she KNEELED ....

Yes. Kneeled.

On the floor, propped her arms up on the table, pen clicked open and poised, waiting to write.

WAHLAU.

I was staring at her like all funny, when mom kicked my leg under the table.

"Order lah!"

I looked through the pasta menu and ordered the nicest looking (or sounding) thing I could, which was a frappu-something-cini winniemini linguini.

I can never fully GET Italian.

But italian food is super scrumptious.

BUT THAT THING THAT I ORDERED, TURNED OUT TO BE PASTA, ABSOLUTELY 100% COVERED IN CHEESE SAUCE!

Nice on the first few mouths, but after a while, I started to feel sick.

Ordered an Esprit Lemon Lime to drown out the taste of cheese.

When we finished, it was time to SHOP!

Was excited. :)

Followed Wilson and Mom to the old block cos' bro wanted to buy something.

Screw you lar Billabong. Why so smart go set up your dumb shop in the old block where board-shorts-and-tee-shirt-craving-metrosexual teens will be magnetically attracted to?

THINK OF THE SISTERS, MOTHERS OR FATHERS WHO'LL BE DRAGGED MERCILESSLY TO THE OLD BLOCK AND SUFFER CRAMP, ONLY TO BE RELIEVED WHEN THEIR WALLETS ARE A TAD EMPTIER?!?

WHY?

So, skip the boring parts where bro bought some shirts bla bla bla..

Then walked back to the new block, cos' obviously that's where we parked the car. Sheesh, 1 Utama management, you should set up some tram service for gawds' sakes. Think of all the old elderly ladies and men, etc.

Like me. *Ahem*

Took the opportunity to go to Zara. :)

Wah, once I enter, the smell of fresh clothes hit me like a wave. So niiice! Wanted to go bury myself in a pile of dresses.

Walked to the teen section and saw this fabulous pair of trousers! Wah, the nice kind too, all soft, and buttery, and got like strings hanging out of the pockets so when you walk, it swings too :)

Chose a -size undisclosed- size and walked to the dressing room. (Yeah right, as if Bluey will reveal her super-fucking-shitty-because-of-her-big-ass size to you.)

Guy took the hanger, and gave me this number tag, and I chose a nice brightly lit stall and changed.

Wah, but when I tried to BUTTON, I REALIZED - ... EH!? WHY NO BOTTOM BUTTON ONE!

Obviously got 2 button holes that means need 2 buttons right...

Then got signs that someone had ripped off a button (or it popped off?).

So I asked the guy to sew it back, since they didn't have another pair of that size ..

OKAY LAH! IT WAS M size. Happy? Rather tell you all than you think I size XXXXXXXXL or something. I am SO NOT an S :( . *Sigh* Need a diet.

So this sweet, kinda-cute, long, floppy with golden highlights haired Malay guy with these intense brown eyes came over and offered to sew it for me. SEW!

And he was wearing this suit!

Wah. Sexy...

He was about my height. Kinda short. Nah. But those eyes are to die for. Never seen such an intense pair of big brown eyes on a guy - a Malay guy- before! So rare!

So he sewed it back...

I looked around and saw this rack full of HOODIES!!

Wanted one.. but then mom was in a rush to go home, so didn't get one..

I KNOW a gray pair would go fantastically well with my new trousers! :(

Never mind. Next time. I hope the hoodies are still there when I come back :D

Gawd, its 12.29 midnight!!!!!!!!!!!!

What am I doing up?!!

Need my beauty sleep! :) Nite people! Muahhhs !!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting