Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, June 06, 2006 @ 11:33 PM
I want my Computer BACK!!!.

Goddammnnit. I want my computer back :(

Currently using fucked-up, pictureless, songless, speedless and fontless computer.

ALL MY SPECIAL JAZZY FONTS, ALL MY NICE PICTURES, MY 500 PLUS SONGS ALL NOT IN THIS STUPID CPU!!

All because of this computer's original monitor went ka-put about nearly a week ago (bloody farker was playing his setupiak football game) , I was forced to take my computer's monitor to replace the stupid spoilt monitor, and therefore, my CPU is left alone in the corner to rot.

Damn. :(

And I was just feeling like listening to something loud too .

This computer is so farked up.

Sooner or later the speakers also going to go kaput =_=

Mom and Dad hardly use these speakers.

Damn. I wanna listen to The Click Five so bad. -_-

I WANT MY COMPUTER!! I WANT MY PHOTOSHOP!! I WANT MY FREAKING MUSIC!!

*Sniff*

Without my comp, I won't be able to give you any pictures or anything else because if I ever put my pictures into this computer, Mom and Dad will have a fit.

"SO BIG SPACE! SEE THE COMPUTER DAMN SLOW!"

-_-

So .. bear with me yeah?

And pray with me that I get....

HEY! DID I HEAR THE TOASTER DING? ........

OI! I WANT PIZZA TOO!!!

Anyway, pray with me that i'll get my new monitor soon. Very soon. Possibly tomorrow. :D

So, see ya!

Hugs and kisses, everybody!