Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, June 08, 2006 @ 12:27 AM
Things You Don't Know About Me..

1) Whenever I brush my teeth, I squeeze out the toothpaste onto the toothbrush, wash my free hand, then I use a finger to spread out the toothpaste onto the whole of the brush.

2) My dad stopped smoking because of me making a bet with him when I was in Standard 6. He said he'd stop if I score 5A's in the exam. If I didn't, I wouldn't get a dog.

3) I am afraid of the dark.

4) I can't sleep without the hall light showing underneath my door. (Haven't been sleeping for the past 3-4 days.)

5) I can't cook a single thing. Not even Maggi Mee.

6) I detest Avril Lavigne. Sorry, folks. -_-"

7)I used to wake up in the middle of the night each night for about two weeks when I was in Form 3, to listen if there were any sounds coming from downstairs, and when i'd hear some random sound outside.

8) I am paranoid.

9) I am a spendthrift. Give me RM200 in a shopping mall and i'd spend it all, with only like 50 cents left. (Though I never tried.)

10) I used to play with Barbie dolls for like, two weeks, when I was younger, until Wilson curiously tore off their clothes to see what was underneath.

There you have it.

More next time.

And, watch out for
* Godma's Birthday update
* Sunway Lagoon trip update