Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, June 13, 2006 @ 8:08 PM
NEW LAYOUT.

Okay. Shoot me if I don't fulfill my promise.

I promise, and swear, to keep this layout for as long as a month (at least), unless I find any problems with it. Coding wise.

The header given was cacat. Too small. -_- Donno how 2 adjust it. So i'm making a new header when I get my computer - which has Photoshop - back.

:D In the meantime, enjoy.

Chocolate Memoirs is up and running!

Reminders:
  • Remember to pass up MAGAZINE MONEY by tomorrow or not haf to borrow.
  • Remember to kill Jonny if he doesn't show up tomorrow on his birthday.

Well. That done, i'm off to tuition!

See ya!