Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, June 11, 2006 @ 3:06 PM
Pictures Galoreee :D.

Nah. Pictures. :P

Mummy On Her Free Eye Power Checkup.

MY EYE POWER RAISED BY 25 FOR EACH EYE! GAWD HELP ME IM NEARLY BLIND!

L - 525 , R- 400

Mummy says I can get contacts after SPM. *whoops with joy*



And then off to the shop for lunch. :P (Tapau-ed mee party!)


Yi Shuan (whatever the fish her name is), giving me that "c'mere" look after I taught her how to. CUTE YA! Shit, i'm polluting small kids' brains.


The women having a talk.

Dinner at Bella Italia's (the best Italian restaurant in SS2) with Godma.

Went there to celebrate her birthday!!!! Ordered mushroom soup and Hawaiian pizza and my current favourite pasta dish : Linguini Marinara. Got lots of clams on it. Damn nice.

My coke.

Didn't manage to take a pic of my meal. Was too busy pigging out. Muahahaha.


Birthday woman!

WTF. BLOGGER DAMN FARKED UP LEH.

STOPPED RECEIVING MY PICS LIAO! WTF BBQ KNN!

WILL UPDATE LATER.

FARKED UP OVER FARKING BLOGSPOT.