Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, June 12, 2006 @ 8:24 PM
Changing Layout Back To Ori Soon..

Sorry ya.

But i'm changing the layout back to its original (maybe?) layout soon.

Dunno why, but i'm getting sick.. (wait. i already AM sick.) ... and sick of my old layout.

Been sneezing for like the whole day today. All because I accidentally sniffed while taking a shower, and the soap that was on my face went up my nose.

Ouch.

Used up like half a box of tissues.

The last time I got sick was after the Quiksilver Boarding Revolution which was .. last month? Last last month?

But damn short time, can o.o

I need to boost my immune system. -_-"

So anyway, watch out for the new layout anytime soon!

Searching for: host for WordPress 2.0, good layout-maker, willing to pay.