Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, June 14, 2006 @ 6:15 PM
Of Hong Kong "Char Chan Tengs".

I despise them.

I really really really DESPISE them.

Yet another one has come up in the vicinity of SS2, and it has become the rival of the previously famous Hong Kong Char Chan Teng.

These are known Hong Kong "char chan tengs"
  • Kim Gary (the first one I tried. Wah. Nearly died. Next.
  • Hong Kong Char Chan Teng
  • Prince - new one. in SS2. Currently serving the worst and most foul-tasting strawberry milkshake ever created.
  • still got one more. i forgot the name -_-"

Jesus, I got stomachache from drinking the strawberry "milkshake" can.

It doesn't even taste like a milkshake, therefore the apostrophes. IT TASTES LIKE FEVER MEDICINE. You know, the one which you were given as a child, in liquid form. Orange color one... The one that taste like you've just puked up orange juice one..

Yes. THAT ONE.

I SHALL NEVER EVER GO TO HONG KONG IF THIS KIND OF FOOD KEEPS COMING UP. JESUS CHRIST. WANNA COPY AMERICAN STYLE "CAFE" AND TURN IT INTO HK STYLE... ... BETTER NOT COPY AT ALL LAH!

Who joins me in my Anti-Hong Kong-"char-chan-teng" protest??