Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, June 16, 2006 @ 4:11 PM
There comes a time when CHEATERS are going DOWN!.

I hate cheaters.

I hate fuckers who cut lines in the canteen like they own it and they can laugh at all the other losers who are lining up tediously, taking the normal line.

Let me demonstrate.

* curses when the fucking picture loader doesn't LOAD UP again, causing me to use my photobucket, which may run out of bandwith at any time, seeing as it already holds 250 pictures .... *


And this is when the cheaters cheat.


YOU SEE! The good people that are lucky enough to get to the rice table pass lots of rice plates back for the whole group of good people stuck behind while fending off the cheaters! Once, I had to shove this fat, short, form 3 guy out of the way because I wanted to get my assam laksa soup.

Then when he gave me the finger, I shoved him harder. And he nearly burst out crying.

Sissy.

That's what you get for cheating.

Anyway, today's perbahasan was unfair. Gamma should have won, cos we had more isi than them. All they had was bidasan, bidasan, bidasan. And the way they read was LOUSY. Yee Lin's speech was better.

And the worst speaker of their team was the BEST SPEAKER.

WHAT THE F?

Where's the judgement in this world?!

DOWN WITH FAVOURATISM!

DOWN WITH CHEATERS!

DOWN WITH FAVOURATISM!

DOWN WITH CHEATERS!

* sorry Stewie for quoting you. hehe! *

BOO SAMA BETA!

"BOO!!!"

SEKALI LAGI!!

"BOO!!!"

SEKALI LAGI!!

"BOO!!!"

SEKALI LAGI!!

"BOO!!!"

SEKALI LAGI!!

"BOO!!"

SEKALI LAGI!!

"BOO!!"


And...
DOWN WITH BETA! DOWN WITH BETA! CHEATERS! JUDGE IS SHORT, FAT AND BLIND!! BLIND!! BLIND!!

I know lah .. i'm overreacting. But who cares. BOO SAMA BETA!!

BOO SAMA BETA! BOO!!