Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, June 26, 2006 @ 8:15 PM
KNNCCB!.

Yes, the Portuguese won. *Screams in triumph as she watches Van Nistlerooy walk away with his head hung, glaring at Cristiano Ronaldo because of his win. HEHE. *

But but but but but.. CRISTIANO RONALDO IS INJUUURRREDDDDD!!

:(

And the match turned out to be so gruesome. 4 Red cards, and like, 8 yellow cards. But the fucking bastard of a referee got condemned by the FIFA Association. MUAHAHAHA. Serves you right, you asshole. 4 RED CARDS YOU KNOW.

Next match : England vs Portugal. WHICH ONE TO SUPPORT!!

Portugal ... :D... but then.. Portugal got low chances of winning, cos Deco has a red card. :( And my baby is injured. Sigh. Praying that he can play for the next match. If not... no need to see the damn match already -_-" .

Today, I was in a damn good mood cos' the Portuguese won, so I started kidding around. Ask yourself this question. How many guys actually do not like The Pussycat Dolls? Maybe after watching their latest video, "Buttons" featuring Snoop Dogg?

Exactly.

A full, real, testosterone-full guy would KILL to be with one of the Pussycat Dolls.

Okay, you say, guys have tastes. But seriously. LOOK AT THE DAMN VID BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY MORE JUDGEMENTS.

I was just kidding around cos' Mr.T didn't like The Pussycat Dolls. And I was just turning to Andrew and asked,

"Drew, are you a real man?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Do you like the Pussycat Dolls?"
"Yeah, they're hot. *Can see his drooling face liao*"
"Ah ha!"
"I don't really like their music lah. But they're damn hot. "

Then I turned to Mr.T and said , "You see!!! He doesn't like the Pussycat Dolls!" *Mock gasp*

Andrew laughed. "Okay lah, terence. I give you 10% guy."

At this level it was still nice joking.

Then when I turned to Wen Liang and asked the same question,

BOOM!!!

Terence the Volcano erupted. PMS. Like that also can ah. PEOPLE JUST KIDDING ONLY RIGHT!!??!!?!?! * He didn't slam his hand on the table this time, tenkiu ah god * BUT he made this face I only can call as his normal-pms-ing face and started telling me off. And I just abruptly decided to tune him out, but then I thought better of it and turned around and ignored him and resumed my work.

Works every time on people like Kevin and Terence. Yep.

People who don't know the meaning of jokes. And people who have short fuses. I can't stand BOTH kinds.

Got loads of homework today. -_-". BM, Accounts, English, Maths, Add Maths. Wah. Need or not ah. Okay, gotta go do em now before mom starts yelling her head off.

Love ya all! Nighty nite :D