Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, July 02, 2006 @ 11:54 AM
VIVA PORTUGAL!.

HOLY SHIT!

Miracles happened yesterday night :D

Brazil lost to France (YIPPEEE!) GO ZIDANE! :D YOU ROCK!

Yesterday night, I stayed awake to watch the Portugal match. C.Ronaldo really shined :D. And the fact that Rooney got sent off WAS NOT BECAUSE OF CRISTIANO RONALDO. It was because of Rooney's own temper.

Ronaldo was there, and Rooney pushed him. I tell you, if Rooney hadn't put out his hand and touched Ronaldo, then he won't kena red card right.

Your own fault, so don't cry over spilt milk.

Terence owes me ONE CINCAU MUAHAHAHAHA!

:D Happy that Portugal got through, yes :D . Now waiting to see the outcome of Germany's semifinal match.


Aaawww. What a nice sight. To see a grown man cry. :D . He's like thirty something. O_O.


I love this picture. :D Before his winning penalty shot, he kissed the ball. And prayed hard.

Ooo.. Oh yeah, Nuno Valente also looking not too bad :D...

But I found out that he was fat last time. But now fit fit already :D

Happy happy joy joy. Now, leave me to my homework. :D.