Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, June 29, 2006 @ 10:55 PM
Somehow don't feel right..

Gah.

Don't feel right. Somehow feel something in my tummy. Donno.. Maybe my period's coming. Has been late for quite some time. My timing isn't stable yet. Mom says it's normal and it will be normal pretty soon. o_O.

It's getting quite annoying. I wonder why God made us women SUFFER , with all the pregnancy and periods and after that when you get older menopause which can cause side effects which are a pain in the ass, not only for you, but for your relatives / family / friends, etc, because you will be busy being grouchy and having moodswings and etc.

You know, maybe if guys were the ones who were made to be pregnant and all that shit, the world would be so much better.

But what about the girls who plan to be NOT pregnant in the future? WHY DO THEY HAVE TO SUFFER WITH CRAMPS AND THEIR MONTHLY PERIOD?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dunno why, but I feel as if I can't wait for the SPM examinations to be over then I can get on with the rest of my life.
I wanna start anew, afresh in college, to be the person I am inside, not the person i'm pretending to be now. I don't wanna feel alone any more, I don't wanna feel what i'm feeling every single day.
I wanna be me.
I want a whole new life.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
p/s: Gomenasai if i've offended any people in these past few days. Not feeling right. Especially the Argentina thing with Hoey. Gah. I hate the World Cup for this reason. -_-"
p/p/s: In severe need for chocolates.