Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, July 07, 2006 @ 11:09 AM
Can stop it or not?.

Eh.

I seriously kenot tahan any more.

Stop it, you people, who intentionally say these few things in front of my face just to ridicule me, to annoy me, to fucking see my reaction when you say those things.

COS I'M NOT A DUMMY WHO CAN JUST STAY SMILING ALL DAY LONG.

And when I snap, "SHUT UP!" you make that dumb face of yours, and go, "I talking to you meh? I not talking to you also." PAH. That's so lame. Fuck you, you think i'm stupid, huh?

And everyone hates him because he throws hissy fits. Fine. Acceptable. But WHY do they hate him after the infamous Portugal vs England match? HUH!?

When it wasn't his fault? And those of you who say it was so not his business to dash 40metres to the ref, it is because it IS HIS BUSINESS because he is passionate about football. About the team. And because he knows how pain it is to be stepped on the balls.

The dude who kena step on the balls from England should know it. It hurts.

And it is Rooney's fault because he was such a pig and stepped on Carvalho's groin.

SO PEOPLE, I REPEAT. IT IS NOT CRISTIANO RONALDO'S FAULT. HE DID NOT INFLUENCE THE REFEREE.

You want more proof, go here and stop saying it to my face.

AND I KNOW HE THROWS HISSY FITS. SO FUCK OFF AND SHUT UP AND I DONT GIVE A DAMN. HE'S HOT, AND THAT'S IT.

And, guys, he's better than you, so STOP COMPLAINING. You don't have abs. Do you? Do you have muscles? DO YOU HAVE EM? HUH?

AND ADMIT IT, LADIES, HE HAS A HOT BOD. And he is far by the most good looking guy in Portugal.

(Yeah, he's the youngest too, but whatever.)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


So stop coming to me and saying these things:
  • Eh, Cristiano Ronaldo sucks lah...
  • He throws hissy fits, you know, and look what he did!
  • He so sissy de other day he cry u noe. BECKHAM CRIED TOO, SO FUCK OFF, AND BECKS IS 30 + FOR GODS SAKES! ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT THE GAME, NOT LIKE YOU LOSERS WHO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE TV AND MUNCH ON PEANUTS AND HAVE BEER BELLIES.
  • He make Rooney go out!! Damn lansi man!

And etcetera etcetera. Especially KEVIN.

Whose MSN Messenger nickname was so lame, he got his fucking wish.

Stand up for da champions - Go France! Portugal, I hate you! France must trash Port-wat? Oh, I forgot their names.


VERY THE LAME RIGHT!

So I countered him with my own nick.

BabyBluey:KEVIN'S NICKNAME SO LAME - Fine, Kevin, you wan lame i play lame. Kevin, I hate you, lets hope your balls drop off... Oh, I forgot you had balls.


Hah! Die, Kevin. Die!