Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, July 05, 2006 @ 9:56 PM
Scariest Day Of My Life So Far..

Nearly lost my bestest, cutest, friendliest, furriest, friend today.

Cried like fuck till sky also can drop.

Thank GOD she had the brains to come back home.

She's 1 year and a few months only. Can't bear to lose her again.

Mom accidentally pressed the gate button, and she ran out, tennis ball in mouth, in pursuit of a cat. The cat chase eventually led her on a little (right) walk for herself.

She ran off to the main road, and then to a junction before a bigger, family field, and met a stray dog. Then, according to my maid (who was chasing her too, and runs faster than me), she ran off with him/her.

We split directions. I stood where I was, waiting for my mother to come pick me up so we could scan the streets faster. I tell you, standing there, alone, with cars zipping about you, and with tears running down your face isn't a wonderful thing to do.

I hopped in the car, and we rounded the place. Mom gave up (when she said that, I cried even harder), and turned back for home.

And there, standing patiently in front of the gate, were my maid with my BABY on a leash.

THANK GOD SHE WAS SMART.

THANK GOD MOM TOOK HER OUT FOR WALKS AND MADE HER KNOW THE PLACE.

She was found sitting down outside a house a few houses away from mine, waiting for someone she knew to show up. God, I was so relieved, I jumped out of the car, and hugged her tightly until she nearly couldn't breathe (she was wheezing), and started crying again.

Damn, if I lost her, I HAVE NO MEANING IN LIFE.

No loving hugs from her after I get down from the car. No more kisses. No more seeing her furry tail wag so fast, that it would be a blur. No more pulling on her furry, soft ears. No more playing football. No more playing baseball.

My god.

THANK YOU, HEAVENS, FOR BRINGING HER BACK TO ME.