Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, July 06, 2006 @ 12:19 PM
C.RONALDO GALORE!.

Was thinking of putting up a Portugal header, but then scared England fans will shun my site.

Oh well.

But I found this webbie : www.ronaldoattack.com and I love it!!!

And then I found that he did some photoshoot for Coca Cola, and... WOAH LAO EH! So bufffff!!

He's wearing this tight red shirt (can see his muscles and abs clearly - can't see em much below his jersey, but whatevarr ), balancing a coca cola can on his shoulder :D

Even though Portugal lost to France, I don't really mind, although I want to smash Kevin's the asshole's gloating face with a book (or something).

DIE, KEVIN, DIE!!

As I was standing at that junction (as mentioned from the post below), I prayed to god, saying that i won't give a shit about Portugal's match that night if my dog came back.

And I got my wish.

And, sorry, Portugal. :( But I wished you could've gone and trashed Italy's ass in the finals under the wing of Luis Phillipe Scolari. The coach rocks!

Figo :( we'll miss you.

KEVIN SUCKS.

He's the SHORTEST, MOST PERASAN, FUCKER I;VE EVER MET.

SO FUCK OFF, SHORTY.

I AIN'T GONNA GIVE A SHIT.