Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, August 24, 2006 @ 2:54 PM
STOP IT LAAAA!!!!.

Wahlaonessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are two kids downstairs who are currently screaming at the top of their lungs.
And both of them are girls.
Who happen to be born with very mighty and powerful lungs that never seem to tire.

And last week, one of them happened to puke on the floor.

Help laaaa!!!!
Their screams are echoing in my brain, causing my head to pound.
And for what is worse, every time they scream, their mother will scream at them to shut up too.

If this continues, I will bleed onto my Chemistry book.

God, I need soundproof walls!

************************************************

EDITS: FUCKETY FUCK! THEIR MOTHER DEMANDED THAT I BRING A TEDDYBEAR FROM MY ROOM TO GIVE ONE OF HER GIRLS TO HUG TO SLEEP!


HOW THE FUCK DID SHE KNOW THAT I HAVE TEDDYBEARS WHEN I DILIGENTLY LOCK MY ROOM DOOR EVERY TIME I STEP OUT OF IT SO THAT NO NUISANCES ENTER?!?!?

I lent her a strawberry pillow. ;( SNIFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE'LL DROOOL ALL OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK.

I HATE KIDS.

I'M NEVER GOING TO HAVE ANY.

*************************************************

Accounts tuition at 4.30 pm.