Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, August 19, 2006 @ 6:04 PM
Isn't this....

I was going through all my pictures when I spotted this :-

It was taken when Mr. Wong wasn't evil and let me and Huai come into the Physics Lab to observe experiments.

He asked a few students to stand on a soft board, and put their hands on the globelike thing (I forgot it's name).

After a few seconds, their hair would stick straight up like this.


Yes, ladies and gentlemen, he is balding.

Having re-watched the Lord Of The Rings trilogy recently (and just started reading The Fellowship Of The Rings recently), it reminded me of this.

Enjoy!