Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, August 20, 2006 @ 6:06 PM
Cristianoified, hoo!.

Spent the past few hours scouting for the best possible ways I can Cristianofy my computer.

* Guys may run away now *


I LOVE this wallpaper. It's the best!!! Thanks, Ronaldoattack.com!!!!

The site has EVERYTHING. Gossip about Cristiano Ronaldo, the latest news, happenings, whereabouts of our favourite star!!! Wallpapers, mobile phone wallpapers, screen savers, posters, memorabilia (though you have to buy it), you name it.

Happy happy joy joy.

It that isn't enough, I changed the computer user name to Cristiano Ronaldo's and put his picture there!!!

So far, bro hasn't said anything yet.

* dududu *

I searched around for my final touch ;


A Cristiano Ronaldo screensaver!!!!

I will never get bored or annoyed or sick of my screensaver again!!!!

In fact, i'll sit there and wait for the screensaver to come out whilst admiring my Cristiano Ronaldo wallpaper!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.

I think I have driven everybody away from my blog with my insanity.
.
.
.
.
.

Gonna WentworthMiller-ify my bro's computer next.