Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, November 03, 2006 @ 5:23 PM
Graduation Day..

Is tomorrow.

Whee fun.

Am sporting :

  • Black Forever 21 dress
  • Black velvet Vincci pointy toed heels
  • Black clutch (borrowed)

Gosh, everyone's gonna look so posh.

I so hope that I don't trip when I go up the stairs to collect my folder!!!! *Squeezes eyes shut and prays* Falling on stage in front of the camera equals total humiliation for LIFE.

On the other hand, I am so eager to see everyone in their dresses and suits.

:D

And... well...

I can't wait to laugh at Terence in his waiter suit. LOL.

Updates soon!!! Though, how soon, I don't know. Time will tell!!

**Hugs and kisses