Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, October 28, 2006 @ 6:42 PM
Being sixteen is just the same..

I wonder who was the smartass who coined the term "Sweet Sixteen".

Did it just sound nice, because sweet rhymes with sixteen and not seventeen, and all? Or was it supposed to be sweet?

Whatever, but my birthday felt like any other birthday I ever had. Was my sixteenth birthday supposed to feel different?

Well, I had a fun time at Mid V with my friends, and watching Terence do Para Para on the whateveryoucallit machine was HILARIOUS.

That machine was practically MADE just for lala people.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who wished me, yeah...

Hope I get what I wished for when I blew the candles on my cake!!!

*Fingers crossed*