Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, October 14, 2006 @ 11:52 AM
Trash..

Damn.

I feel like a fugitive.

Every time that gate clicks open and I see my parents whisk away in the Merc, I lunge toward the running computer and grab the fucking mouse and type.

I need to blog.

My creative energy is clogged up inside of me, waiting to be let out. And every time I am forced to ignore it.

Writing is so passe.

I hate writing out my feelings, cos' mom or the shortpigfucker will somehow find it and read it.

Mom doesn't know how to use a blog, still.

Going somewhere next Friday. Maybe i'll snap lots of pictures and post em up here when I am finally free.

Who knows.

Anything's possible!!

(Read the title, and you'll know what's this post about. Ignore, please.)