Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, January 11, 2007 @ 7:26 PM
Is the Asteroid gonna hit Earth?.

Asteroid Gonna Hit Earth?

Earlier, when I opened MSN, a news article caught my eye and I clicked on it.
According to the article (which suddenly went missing when I tried to look for it again), an asteroid is going to hit planet Earth on April the 13th, Friday the 13th, 2029, wiping out part of the world and causing an 800 meter high tsunami.
Well, by then, I shall be thirty-eight.

I don't want to die before turning old!!!!!

For confirmation, I searched for other articles on this matter, and then I found this article that said the asteroid isn't gonna hit Earth after all, but zoom past it.

MSN has got to get it's facts straight.

Well, if the asteroid hits, somebody better start collecting scuba gear and oxygen tanks early.