Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, April 07, 2006 @ 2:44 PM
Re: The TAGBOARD.

The tagboard is going to get removed soon.

Please state your names, because its hard for me to understand who wrote those comments - and i'll try to improve myself over the comments you give, but please : here are some things I can't stand.

1) However, if you think my blog sucks, then go ahead. Why are you even in here anyway, if you think my blog sucks so much?

2) Please, DO NOT complain about the dumb header, as i'm complaining about it myself. *Grumbles*

3) And, if you think my fonts are nice, or how I do my effects in Photoshop, i'd gladly tell you if you tell me who you are. I don't give stuff to unknown people , you know.

4) All unnamed people will be banned from the tagboard if they repeat again.

5) I can't stand liars. Period.

And whatever you say, THIS IS STILL MY BLOG. NOT yours. Okay?

Whatever.

I need my sleep.

*=_=*