Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, January 14, 2007 @ 2:16 PM
On A Mountain?.

On a Mountain?

Wilson, Paul and me were lounging on one of the hotel beds in my room, waiting for the second half of the ManUnited & AstonVilla match to start.
Wils was jabbing some buttons on his PSP, probably emulating some stupid monster or something, when suddenly Paul reached over and touched a spot on Wil's butt.

"Eh... that's your backbone right?"
"Yeah..."
"Why until here wan..."
"Ya hor..."
Paul paused for a while, and then he reached over again and yanked at Wilson's jeans. (I seriously thought he was gonna pull them right off.)
"Why your jeans so loose wan?"
"Yea. I like it that way mah."
"Do you know that both of you sound reeeeeeally gay?" I intervened.
"Eh, we're on a mountain what."
"Ya hor."
".......... What does that have to do with my question?!?!"