Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, June 24, 2008 @ 11:25 PM
Winnie.Update(Blog);.

so - this is my NEWEST layout, and i think this one's going to stay for a pretty long time to come.

and yes, i made the header myself, and yes, i've been reusing this picture too many times for my own good, but i like it, and so there. *beams*

updates:

1) yes, i am still dizzy. i do not know why, but i HAVE been getting sufficient sleep and sufficient rest (sort of) and i WILL try to stay away from this machine that is the computer, but i am, unfortunately, addicted to it.

2) Ben Romans continues to haunt my dreams. just two nights ago, he was in my dreams being a sweetie and then an asshole and then a sweetie again (because he hugged me before he left - but he LEFT). and last night i dreamt about him getting stabbed by my nonexistent Student Council 'president' named Lila who turned out to have kidnapped my brother. (and i woke up crying at six am)

... yeah i know. i'm not smoking anything, if you're asking. but i don't know why i keep dreaming about him.

it's starting to bother me, but i kind of like it at the same time.

3) six weeks break. WHEE!

4) the US people and the Asian people on the forums are (sort of) having a fight again. goddamned selfish bitches who blame Asian people because Click didn't tour the US should seriously consider stuffing their heads down the toilet.

i don't give a shit any more. blame us all you like, but inside, i know that i - we Asians - are innocent and are not to blame for ANYTHING, because blaming us is just ridiculous.

5) my eyes are tired, so i'm kind of sort of logging off now.

:)

good night blog.

p/s: when my head stops spinning, is anyone up for a Lagoon trip?

p/p/s: if anyone was wondering, the title of this blogpost is in JavaScript. (which i stole off a certain fic that i read, but isn't it cool? 8D)

*gets shot*

Labels: