Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, July 06, 2008 @ 3:31 AM
more incessant rambling at 3.46 in the morning.....

day six.

all this waiting is driving me nuts.

in a good and a bad way, i guess.

good, because all my energy is finally - finally devoted to something competitive and not something my mother would deem extremely useless (extremely useless because she deems what i'm doing now as useless. but it's still a change, right?).

bad, because i'm more kiasu than i ever was before :(. felt like a total bitch yesterday to Melissa. i'm sorry Melissa - i don't know what's come over me. i sincerely apologize. let's hope we all win and show those ahbeng lalas what the cool people can do! :D

sigh. my life.

what the fuck am i even doing here at this hour?

let's hope tomorrow will be a better day. and i hope to God that the fuckers two houses away don't start drilling at noon because if they do i will officially stalk over and threaten to drill a hole in their little heads and see how they like it. *smug smile*

you know what to do ;)

Labels: