Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, January 25, 2007 @ 6:15 PM
Of TehAis and Pool..

Of TehAis & Pool

Gawshh, what are we gonna do on Thursdays after this when there is a three hour break?
Lets all hitch a ride from someone to PizzaHut and eat till our hearts' content;
I'm sick of the stupid food in campus.
All they have is pan mee, mixed rice, chicken rice, nasi lemak & other mamak stuff lah.
Im sick of it all.
S.I.C.K !

Today, in class we watched AmericanBeauty, starring KevinSpacey, MenaSuvari, and WesBentley, who was the hottie of the show.
Didn't know a shit about the movie, and we're supposed to write a report on it on the topic of perception.
And it's supposed to be 2-5 pages long.
Don't think I can write even one.


After class, I hung out with JingChen, Geoffrey & PhuiYinn at XZ, the pool,snooker & foosball place on the 7th floor, block B1.
Watched the boys play foosball, then pool.
Watching JingChen play is so entertaining :P

Took this photo without flash, and my hands were shaky.

Hung out at the store next to the mamak with the gang.
The service there was so bad, I had to wait 20+ minutes for my nasi goreng & telur.
Am never going to eat there ever again.

MassComm class was okay, though I nearly fell asleep for the first half.
We had to do a presentation after that, and the class livened up a bit.

Me & Jason explored the stairs behind the Annexe building ; because we were curious, and found out that it led to the place behind the KTM station -_-

Owh. Today's camwhoring pix :

I want the rest of the pix that were taken, so that I can edit em and post em up here!
Please send them to me ASAP !

Ciao :D