Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, January 22, 2007 @ 11:37 PM
Smile!.

Smile!

Lots of camwhoring, lots of smiles, lots of fun. :P
Three phrases about what three weeks of college life is all about.
True, I haven't been talking to everyone - I apologize deeply for that - and I despise a certain someone from that little country on Borneo island.
Hmm, I wonder.

Been really really fucking busy, and gawsh, it's 11.41, and I still haven't packed my bag yet.
Damn, i'm tired and my eyes are clooossinngggg....

Will post pictures reallli soon.

:)