Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, October 04, 2008 @ 2:56 AM
what makes me happy?.

mamee tomyam cup noodle sessions at 2:56 am make me happy.

talking to one of my best online friends makes me happy.

looking at pictures i took with my camera makes me happy.

looking at a new page on my ROXY calendar makes me happy.

the fact that it's already October makes me happy.

the littlest things make me happy.

i've learned to appreciate and dwell on them more than the bad things that do happen occasionally.

and i'm glad that i did.

Labels: